This is a good podcast on the theory of antimatter and how it is taken up at CERN. It is quite detailed and rich in potential metaphors.
- Enhancement of human experience: “Limits of Knowing” in Berlin
- Sculpture projecting light of neutrinos
- Ivana Franke: Retreat into Darkness. Towards a Phenomenology of the Unknown
- Further entanglement in the Dialogical Stream
- Sonic relationships
- Venice Biennale: Quantum physics and sculpture
- Art+Science+Popular Culture
- LOoW Interactions in the Tandem Stream
- Welcome to feeling?
- CERN Physicist @TEDFestNYC 2017